Stopaq's offshore systems features fully amorphous, viscous-elastic anti-corrosion material which is at the cutting edge of corrosion prevention technology. This technology is based on the fact that the polymeric composition of the coating operates on the sufficiency of its intrinsic properties, without the need for external properties that inevitably open the coating to weaknesses.
Stopaq's corrosion protection systems for areas such as
- splash zones
- subsea pipe repair
Provide clients with direct and measurable benefits:
- Immediate molecular adhesion
- No cathodic disbondment
- Only st 2/3 surface preparation needed
- 100% Self-healing properties mean fewer instances of damage during service
- 30 years guaranteed
- High temperature range up to 95 degrees celsius
- Fast and easy application without special equipment and operator skills (even in freezing conditions)
- Low mobilization costs
Contact us for a full demonstration.