You are most welcome at the 10th edition of Offshore Industry in Amsterdam on Tuesday 21 May. Book your place today and profit from an exclusive IRO discount of € 100,- .
A strong line-up of (inter)national top speakers will share their vision on global growing markets, the future of gas supply and the impact of nuclear energy on future offshore energy demand. Join the conversation and celebrate this anniversary edition together with 150 offshore colleagues.
You’ll hear, among others:
- Oleg Aksyutin, CEO South Stream Transport & Member of the Board of Directors, Gazprom (confirmed under conditions)
- Guido Landheer, Deputy Director-General for Foreign Economic Relations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Jan van der Tempel, CEO, Ampelmann
- Paul van Gelder, CEO, Mammoet
- René Zwanepol, Managing Director, TAQA
- Lars Banke, CEO, Maersk Decom
- Ad Louter, Managing Director, Urenco
- Gerard van Pijkeren, Director, Gasunie New Energy
- More speakers and program info: offshoreconference.eu
IRO members have the opportunity to join the conference with a discount.
If you sign up before Friday 15 February, you will receive € 100,- discount.
Reserve your place online with the promotional code: IROOFF100.