Due to very low interest for SPE Offshore Europe we unfortunately had to renounce our participation in the 2019 edition.
IRO invites you to join the Holland Pavilion at SPE Offshore Europe 2019, from 3-6 September 2019, and showcase your products and technology in front of 36,000+ attendees from over 130 countries, across the full E&P value chain.
- SPE Offshore Europe has been held biennially in Aberdeen since 1973. It is the largest and technically foremost offshore E&P conference and exhibition outside North America. In 2017 the event attracted over 900 international exhibitors and 36,000 attendees from more than 130 countries. The exhibition is considered as Europe’s leading E&P event.
- SPE Offshore Europe 2019 will be held at a new state-of-the-art venue: TECA, The Event Complex Aberdeen in Dyce. The venue is situated near Aberdeen International Airport. The TECA will encompass 48,000m2 of internal exhibition space.
- Near the venue there will be three on-site hotels with over 2,200 rooms.
- As the energy capital of Europe as well as a key production hub, Aberdeen has cemented itself firmly on the map as a leading centre of R&D for subsea technology and expertise. Setting the global standards for the industry.
- The first Decommissioning Zone was launched in 2017 and is expanding to include Late Life for 2019. With 214 platforms forecast for removal in the UKCS North Sea in the coming years, a great opportunity to develop your market presence in this edition.
- Engage directly with technical experts from more than 900+ suppliers on the exhibition floor, from international market leaders to new innovative technology companies, to source and compare effective solutions.
- Expand your technical knowledge with exceptional insight and best practice in the industry’s largest free to-attend Conference. Produced in association with SPE, four days of cutting-edge content will ensure you and your company stay informed and competitive.
Participation in the Holland Pavilion
IRO offers you participation in the Holland Pavilion at this major offshore event. Together with your participation in the Holland Pavilion, you will be offered extended promotional and networking opportunities. IRO’s role as Pavilion organiser includes co-ordination and support in organisation and logistics before, during and after the show, as well as on-site assistance and provision of lounge & catering facilities throughout the show.
|Participation packages in SPE Offshore Europe Aberdeen 2019 Holland Pavilion (IRO MEMBERS ONLY)
|Floor space including standard stand design (booth size from 9 to 21 m²)
||GBP 650/m2 + € 460/m2
|Participation in IRO lounge including wall panel, brochures and one representative (including lounge facilities)
|Brochures in IRO booth, including 2 different types of brochures (excluding lounge facilities)
N.B. Square metre prices have a British Pound (GBP) and an Euro component. These two added, form the total price per square metre. Prices are excl. VAT.
Points of attention
||If you have special requests, you can mark these on the application form.
||IRO endeavours to comply with all the wishes of participants. However please be aware that no guarantees whatsoever can be given at this point in time.
||Participation is only guaranteed with a minimum of 100 m2 booked floorspace.
||The assignment of space will be announced in the first week of November 2018.
Extended deadline! Please register before 1 November 2018.
Contact at IRO
For more information regarding this exhibition, please contact IRO's Exhibitions Manager Wasilika Pupovac-Moutzouridis at +31793411981 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that by submitting the application form you agree with the IRO terms & conditions for event participation on behalf of your company. If you only want to make an enquiry for available space, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.