Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's largest providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT owns offices in 40 territories and supported by the JLT International Network offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
JLT’s Marine & Energy Division specialises in broking and consultancy services for major onshore and offshore construction projects, and offers annual programmes to the largest marine & energy contractors, principals and owners. Our global client list includes several of the world's major energy organisations. Whilst our business development and broking unit is divided into specific teams - upstream, downstream and renewables - to reflect the insurance challenges these environments present, they collaborate on a daily basis on projects that require insurance in both areas and to share best practice and market intelligence.
Contract reviews, engineering inspections, environmental risk services and a superior claims service are just some of the facilities they can provide in addition to insurance cover.
JLT provides all insurances that are typical for our clients’ needs, such as:
• Hull & Machinery
• Marine and non-marine Equipment
• Builders All-risks
• Protection & Indemnity / Specialist Operations
• Maritime Financial Products / Loss of Hire
• Physical loss of or damage to property
• Operators' extra expenses / control of well / re-drilling
• Offshore construction & decommissioning
• Machinery breakdown
• Consequential loss (business interruption / loss of production or delay in start-up)
• Inherent Defects – also for offshore construction projects
• General and Marine Liability
• Onshore Construction All-Risks
• Design & Construct Liability