KWINT was founded in 1883. After 133 years KWINT started a separate company and KWINT Offshore was born. It utilises the skills of people with a lifetime of experience in offshore operations. KWINT Offshore serves naval, and general shipping, but specifically offshore: besides the oil & gas industry, also offshore renewables such as tidal and wind energy.
With our vast experience, high quality products and excellent services, you can count on the KWINT commitment!
As full service provider in marine and offshore equipment and services, we provide:
- steel wire ropes & cable laid slings,
- synthetic ropes & slings
- lifting and accessory equipment
- anchors & chains
- deck equipment (winches, deck fittings)
- sailmaking products
- construction & fabrication works (spreaders, grillages, etc.)
- inspection/maintenance/commissioning services
- rigging & spooling services
- engineering & consultancy services
- project operations & management / marine warranty survey
BASED IN THE NETHERLANDS, AVAILABLE GLOBALLY
Besides the fact that we are strategically located in Rotterdam and Groningen/Eemshaven to serve the North Sea directly, we have a flexible, experienced team of highly trained and skilled people available to serve clients anywhere in the world, ready to leave immediately when customers need us.
When it concerns complete and state of the art operations both on- and offshore, involving floating and positioning, mooring, installing, (heavy) lifting, maintenance, servicing, and/or removing, there will be one port of call:
KWINT Offshore will be more than willing to team up with you.