Building on 50 years of relevant subsea experience N-Sea is an independent subsea asset integrity manager operating within the international oil & gas and renewable industry, as well as in Civil Contracting Communities.
N-Sea’s policy is to maintain complete customer satisfaction by presenting professional, cost effective and high quality services where health, safety and environmental factors are the number one priorities in our approach to business.
- Diving (Air, Mixed Gas and Saturation Diving)
- Construction and Installation
- ROV Interventions
- Inspection Repair and Maintenance (Diver and Diverless)
- Subsea Repair – Abandonment / Decommissioning
- Subsea Engineering (through 100% owned subsidiary N-Seatec Subsea Systems B.V.)
- Hydrographical Survey (Seafloor Mapping, Wrecks, Morphological)
- Geophysical Survey (Sites, Routes, Baselines, Pipelines, Cables, Debris and Scour)
- Inspection Repair and Maintenance (Pipelines, Cables, Platforms, Subsea Structures
- Geotechnical Survey (CPT, Coring, Sampling incl. Wet Lab Testing)
Vessel Owner / Operator
ROV Survey & Diving Support Vessel (Noordhoek Pathfinder).
As a contractor, N-Sea performs work regularly for a number of the major oil companies including GDF SUEZ, Shell, NAM, Apache, BP, Wintershall, ConocoPhillips, Dana Petroleum, Total, Perenco, ExxonMobil etc. and as a subcontractor supported a number of major contractors including Technip and Acergy. N-Sea is an active member of the IMCA and is certified according to Lloyds Register for the ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 OHSAS and VCA / SCC**.
Decommissioning, Diving, Inspection, Pipeline Intervention, Renewables, ROV, Subsea Construction, Subsea IMR Vehicles, Subsea Monitoring, Subsea Umbilical/Power Cables, Survey, Trenching, Well Intervention, Wellheads and Christmas Trees