Rusch Offshore services is an independent maintenance and service company for offshore cranes (any brand, any type). The inspection, maintenance, repair and modification of offshore cranes, such as those that are used on drilling platforms and production platforms, is routine work. Rusch has a team of qualified technicians that are available with their specialist equipment 24/7. The engineers at our head office in Medemblik-The Netherlands coordinate every project.
Our construction department is specialized in welding of high yield steel quality up to 960 N/mm2. Rusch has a variety of WPQR’s certified by DNV, all our welders are certified and used to work onshore or offshore, anywhere in the world. Rusch has built up a worldwide reputation in repairing of crane booms.
Rusch Inspection is an EKH certified for the inspection and certification of lifting gear. Our Inspection teams are organized to be able to inspect and maintain the lifting gear in 1 visit. Small repair will be done direct, other repair will be quoted. We are working onshore and offshore.
Rusch is able provide their customers with the following services:
• Inspection of cranes (platforms/rigs/ships)
• Inspection & certification of lifting gear (chains, slings, shackles, sheave blocks, etc.)
• Off-shore certified welding services (upto 960N/mm2 )
• On-hore certified welding services (upto 960N/mm2 )
• Repair & maintenance, of cranes (any brand ,any type)
• Overhaul of cranes & winches
• Hydraulic hose exchange
• Spare parts for cranes
• Inspection, testing & certification of hook blocks