Saltwater Engineering provides customised engineering solutions for the naval and offshore industry. Founded in 2007 by four highly driven naval engineers who wanted to offer outstanding out-of-the-box engineering services. Today the company counts over 20 skilled professionals who together form a specialized naval engineering agency active in all markets related to the naval industry: yachting, offshore, repair, heavy lift and commercial shipping. Our services include:
- Vessel design: designing and building a vessel is a complex task. We are able to provide a complete solution, from structural engineering to finite elements analysis and from wave load to intact and damage stability analysis.
- Mobilisation engineering: we can design and execute vessel conversions, perform equipment performance and integration analysis and provide you with seafastening calculations and design.
- Transport engineering: sea transportation of equipment comes with engineering challenges. We can deliver wave load analysis, FMEA and seafastening calculations for all kinds of vessels and cargo equipment within a short time frame.
- On-site services: when a project requires on-site assistance to ensure quick and correct progress, Saltwater Engineering provides numerous on-site services to ship and fabrication yards, shipping and offshore companies and yacht builders.
- Custom solutions: typically works in shipbuilding and offshore industry can be placed in the above mentioned service groups; however sometimes a complex job does not fit these categories. This does not mean that Saltwater Engineering is not up for the challenge. Our service engineers are well versed in taking on complex challenges and will deliver unique and cost-effective solutions.