Sea Trucks Group is an international group of companies that provides offshore installation, accommodation and marine support services to the Oil and Gas industry worldwide, employing a multinational workforce.
Sea Trucks Group owns and operates a versatile fleet of over 180 vessels and barges, five of which are multipurpose DP3 offshore installation and accommodation vessels. These vessels combine the following key characteristics:
• A Class 3 Dynamic Positioning system that enables the vessel’s position to be maintained in both shallow and deep-water environments.
• The ability to install rigid and/or flexible pipe.
• High capacity cranes ranging from 270 tons to 800 tons, almost all of which have deep-water capability and active heave compensation systems.
• Large accommodation capacity of between 298 and 469 persons.
• Large unobstructed decks.
In addition Sea Trucks Group owns and operates a large and diversified fleet of marine support vessels in West Africa and supply bases and fabrication facilities in Nigeria and the United Arab Emirates.
The fleet's versatility allows Sea Trucks to cross over traditional market sector boundaries and offers the following range of services:
• Offshore Accommodation
• Rigid Pipelay installation
• Offshore Construction
• SURF Installation
• Marine Support
Sea Trucks Group is dedicated to responding both quickly and effectively to our clients' requirements. We have a strong 'can-do' culture, a proactive and open-minded attitude, as well as close to forty years of experience as an offshore marine contractor. All key ingredients in our commitment to delivering the difference.
Sea Trucks Group has offices in West Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia Pacific.