On Thursday 13 February we organised an info session about energy opportunities in Kazakhstan & Uzbekistan at the DOB-Academy in Delft.
During this session we talked about engaging more with both countries.
The opportunities presented could well justify a closer contact with relevant bodies within the 2 countries.
Speakers during the program including 4 presentations:
- Aidar Shakenov, Counsellor Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Kingdom of the Netherlands – welcome speech
- Edwin Blom, General director of KPO (Karachaganak Petroleum Operating) – welcome speech
- H.E. Ambassador Dilyor Khakimov, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Benelux – The energy sector in Uzbekistan
- Raushan Naizabayaeva, Petrocouncil.kz – Kazakh oil&gas market overview, prospects and opportunities
- Ministry of Energy of Kazakhstan – Renewable Energy Systems Development in Kazakhstan
- Zhandos Nurlanov, Kazakhinvest – Investment attractiveness of Kazakhstan
- Rinat Khussainov (local content manager Shell Kazakhstan) – partnerships issues in Kazakhstan