In 2016 the ONS Exhibition already showed that exhibitors and visitors were cautiously positive regarding the transition developments in the industry that took place at that time. Two years later this positive development continues. With the theme: INNOVATE this became clear in this year’s edition.
Our 480m2 Holland Pavilion represented 23 great Dutch companies and attracted a lot of visitors. All of them interested in the innovative ideas and products of the Dutch. One of our exhibitors even won the ONS Innovation Award 2018! Typhonix, partner of Mokveld, received the award. Not only the visitors were impressed by the Dutch companies, also the Dutch Ambassador in Norway, Mr. Tom van Oorschot. He had some very nice and informative meetings with the exhibitors at our Pavilion.
Key figures ONS 2018
- 68.174 visitors.
- 124 companies from 37 countries.
- 365 delegates attended several conferences.
- More than 2.296 people attended 27 sessions over four days.
- Summit: the ONS Summit Meeting gathered more than 90 top leaders of governments, corporations and academia form 23 countries.
- Young: the future belongs to the young at ONS, 4.000 youngsters participated the ONS Young Arena.
- Festival: Monday through Wednesday, nine pavilions offered food, drinks and entertainment. 2.177 people participated in the road race “Run for Fun”, in the pouring rain!
- Media: 205 journalists from 16 countries.
- Innovation Award: Interwell and Typhonix.
- Special Innovation Award: Lord Cullen.
- Best Stand Awards: Wintershall for stand 50 m2 or larger and IGUS, for stands smaller than 50m2.
- NPD’s IOR Award: The licensees for the Alvheim field.