Earlier this month the webinar NL Embassy / MDBC: Developments in the Malaysian Oil & Gas and Energy Sectors was being held. We now have all presentations available, you may click on the links below for the downloads.
- Shell in Malaysia and the Energy Transition by Datuk Iain Lo (Chairman, Shell Malaysia)
- Global Oil & Gas Industry: Navigating Uncharted Waters by A. Rahim Mahmood (Head – Strategic Research, PETRONAS Corporate Strategy)
- Crowd sourcing of Technology Through Innovation Gateway @ PETRONAS by Fadhlan Nik Abdul Aziz (Head – Innovation Management, PETRONAS Project Delivery & Technology)
- New investment Prospects: Discovered Resource Opportunities and Late Life Assets by Nazrin Banu Sajjad Ahmad (Head – DRA, PETRONAS Malaysia Petroleum Management)
- Investment Incentives for Foreign Companies in the Oil & Gas and Maritime Sectors by Roeslina Abbas (Executive Director Services Development – Oil & Gas, Maritime, and Logistics Sector, MIDA)
- Sharing MOSGC Experiences by Sharifah Zaida Nurlisha (President, Malaysian Oil & Gas Services Council (MOGSC))