The ‘Call for Papers’ for the 23rd World Petroleum Congress is now open! If you would like to submit an Abstract for Consideration, the process is as follows:
- Review the list of topics here and make your selection. All abstracts must relate to a 23rd World Petroleum Congress Forum
- Submit your 100-300 word abstract – all abstracts must be written in English and may not contain tables, graphs or images
- Select your presentation preference – you can submit your abstract for consideration as a paper and/or a poster. Papers will be presented in the Forum Sessions and posters will be displayed in the Digital Poster Plaza
- For more information and to submit an abstract follow the link https://wpc2020.com/callforpapers
- The deadline for abstract submissions for the 23rd World Petroleum Congress is: 30 September 2019.