This course is organised in cooperation with the DOB-Academy.
This course will provide a refreshing insight into basic theories of safety. Participants will be trained in applying safety procedures in an adequate manner and learn about the effect of human behaviour on safety.
Safety is of undeniable importance, but do you act accordingly and take the right precautions at work? The ‘Introduction To Offshore Safety’ training course offers a refreshing insight into various safety aspects, ranging from the theories and methodologies to practical measures that have implications on your daily work processes. You will be given training on how to execute the appropriate actions correctly and find out about the important effect that human behavior has on safety.
The lectures will explain the general safety aspects and theories and methodologies, such as Bow Tie, HAZID and FMEA. They will be accompanied by hands-on cases that use familiar situations and objects to effectively train the methodologies. During these practical cases, you will experience the effect of human behavior on safety in various situations and also learn how to deal with and modify your own personal behavior regarding safety.
Although this course will not get rid of any paper-based actions, it will greatly improve the safety of your work by training you in the correct safety procedures and processes.
The ‘Introduction To Offshore Safety’ training course is aimed at professionals working in the offshore industry who deal with the practical and procedural aspects of safety on a daily basis, whether they are working onshore or offshore. Although focused on the offshore industry, the content of this course is also broadly applicable to safety at work in general.
- Become acquainted with offshore safety in just one day
- Understand the basic principles of offshore safety
- Learn the Bow Tie, HAZID and FMEA methodologies effectively with hands-on cases
- Learn to implement practical safety measures and procedures
- Gain insight and awareness into how human behavior affects safety
- Develop a pro-active stance regarding safety
- Become conscious of your personal safety behavioral profile
- Specially developed for everyone working in the offshore industry