IRO invites you to join the Holland pavilion at SPE Offshore Europe 2021. The event is held from 1-4 February 2022, at TECA, The Event Complex Aberdeen in Dyce. Showcase your products and technology in front of 38,000+ attendees from over 130 countries, across the full E&P value chain.
Fuelling the energy transition. Together.
The current transition period within the oil and gas industry involves lowering our carbon footprint and reducing our environmental impact. We stand in line with these changes and will continue to showcase the latest technology and strategy as this transition evolves. From decommissioning to digitalisation, oil extraction to carbon capture and everything in between, we are dedicated to helping you make game-changing progress.
This is the platform to expand your knowledge and gain invaluable business connections.
- SPE Offshore Europe is the largest and technically foremost offshore E&P conference and exhibition outside North America. In 2019 the event attracted over 800 international exhibitors and 38,000 attendees from 135 countries. The exhibition is considered as Europe’s leading E&P event.
- As the energy capital of Europe as well as a key production hub, Aberdeen has cemented itself firmly on the map as a leading centre of R&D for subsea technology and expertise. Setting the global standards for the industry. Production and operations, technologies and techniques developed in Aberdeen are used in oil and gas fields all over the world.
- Meet a key international audience from the upstream industry, with visitors from more than 130 countries and from across the E&P industry.
- Expand your technical knowledge with exceptional insight and best practice in the industry’s largest free to-attend Conference. Produced in association with SPE, four days of cutting-edge content will ensure you and your company stay informed and competitive.
- The 2021 edition will feature a host of opportunities to connect the industry. These include the Energy Transition Hub, which bring together companies making progress towards a lower carbon future, and The Start Up Village for new companies to showcase their latest technologies to the 1,000s of people visitors attending to discover industry innovations.
Whatever your place in the offshore energy supply chain, exhibiting will give you the platform to make a big impression on thousands of visitors from around the world!
Registration and stand booking (IRO members only)
IRO offers you participation in the Holland Pavilion at this major offshore energy event. Together with your participation in the Holland Pavilion, you will be offered extended promotional and networking opportunities. IRO’s role as Pavilion organiser includes co-ordination and support in organisation and logistics before, during and after the show, as well as on-site assistance and provision of lounge & catering facilities throughout the show.
|IRO MEMBERS: Floor space including standard stand design (booth size from 9 to 21 m²)||GBP 790/m² + € 470/m²|
|Participation in IRO lounge including wall panel, brochures and one representative (including lounge facilities)||€ 3.100|
|Brochures in IRO booth, including 2 different types of brochures
(excluding lounge facilities)
N.B. Square metre prices have a British Pound (GBP) and an Euro component. These two added, form the total price per square metre. Prices are excl. VAT.
Prices for raw space within the Holland Pavilion can be provided upon request.
Points of attention
- If you have special requests, you can mark these on the application form.
- IRO endeavours to comply with all the wishes of participants. However please be aware that no guarantees whatsoever can be given at this point in time.
- Participation is only guaranteed with a minimum of 100m2 total booked floorspace.
- IRO may be forced to impose restrictions on the location and size of individual booths.
Please note that the planned Holland Pavilion will take place subject to the measures regarding Covid-19 in the Netherlands and the country of the exhibition. IRO will monitor developments and keep participants informed.
Due to lack of participants, unfortunately there will be no IRO Netherlands Pavilion at Offshore Europe this time.
For more information, please contact email@example.com