Skilltrade can provide courses and training in Hydrographic Survey, ROV and Survey Technician areas by combining theoretical with field experience material:
- Hydrography course – recognition by the IHO (International Hydrographic Office) for this Class “B” Hydrography course is ongoing.
- Introduction & in depth courses in Hydrography, Landsurvey, Positioning and Mathematics, Depth sensors, Motion sensors, Survey sensors, Underwater acoustics, Offshore Construction and Dredging. Advanced courses in geophysical sensors, ROV sensors or electronic trouble shooting
- General courses in Project Management, international business and change management
- Support to in-house training programs with respect to Hydrography and Underwater Techniques
- ROV training according to IMCA guide lines for Grade II supported with SkillsXP competence registration
- Survey Technician course according to IMCA guide lines Grade II