Young IRO: the Present & the Future of the Dutch Offshore Energy Industry!
Young professionals are key in IRO’s mission to contribute to a future proof & sustainable industry, therefore they embrace the initiative of Young IRO: a platform where the next generation of our industry can connect, learn, get inspired and share ideas & new innovations!
Making the Offshore Industry future proof, rethinking the conventional, empowering the Young Generation & linking all professions, age groups & genders within the IRO Community.
To Facilitate continuous learning, development & knowledge exchange through business friendships between young industry professionals.
And what we do:
Annually we organize 3 Intelligent Events. Each with its own thematic program & networking opportunity. Next to that we organize Social Gatherings to get together in a casual & inspiring environment. We pro-actively invite young people to the existing IRO activities.
Want to join?
Are you under the age of 35, eager to learn & share your thoughts, experiences &, last but not least, working for one of the nearly 425 IRO member companies, we welcome you to member up via email@example.com! Please mention your name, function, company name, date of birth, e-mail and (cell) phone number. Registration for Young IRO is free of charge and will keep you up to date on events and activities of IRO & Young IRO.
Follow us on Linkedin & Facebook!
Board Young IRO
- Bernard Alblas (Chairman), IHC Services
- Jiska Bazuin (Vice-Chairman), Pronomar
- Jeanine van der Zon (Event Officer), Van Oord
- Laurens van Gelder (Sponsor and Finance Officer), Damen AKF
- Siwart Mackintosh (Communication Officer), Bayards
- Nick van der Steen (Member Officer), Ridderflex & Plastics
- Amber Nossent (Marketing Officer), Navingo
- Sander Morshuis (Innovation Officer), Mocean Offshore