IRO invites you to participate in the Netherlands Pavilion at the ADIPEC 2023 Exhibition, taking place from 2-5 October 2023 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
We see this exhibition developing into the biggest tradeshow worldwide on energy sourcing and we have secured the same good spot on the floor plan of this fast growing exhibition as last year.
ADIPEC 2023 will accelerate the energy transition, unlock real value in a decarbonised future, showcase ground-breaking technologies and explore actionable strategies and solutions to the challenges and opportunities created by complex global energy market dynamics.
As the world’s largest annual gathering of energy industry professionals, ADIPEC addresses the critical challenges and opportunities in a collective future where energy is secure, affordable and sustainable.
Through the world-renowned Strategic Conference Programme, ADIPEC brings together over 15,000 global policymakers, CEOs, innovators, and industry experts to develop the ideas and solutions shaping the industry’s response to the realities of the energy transition.
Meanwhile, the ADIPEC exhibition provides a platform where over 160,000 energy professionals from 164 countries can collaborate, form partnerships, and engage with the latest innovations, technologies and solutions that unlock the real value of a decarbonised future.
Some 2022 facts
Registration and stand booking (IRO members only)
IRO offers you participation in the Netherlands Pavilion at this major event. There are various options for participation: you can choose to obtain raw space to build your own stand, you can acquire floor space including standard stand design & construction, or you may participate in the IRO lounge with a representative wall-panel.
IRO’s role as Pavilion organizer includes co-ordination and support in organization and logistics before, during and after the show, as well as on-site assistance and provision of lounge & catering facilities throughout the show.
Participation packages (IRO members only)
|Floor space incl. standard design (booth size from 9 to 21 m2)
|USD 925/m2 + € 355/m2|
|Raw space in Holland Pavilion (booth size 21m2 minimum)
|USD 925/m2 + € 115/m2|
|Participation in IRO lounge, one wall panel (90cm x 90cm), one representative and lounge facilities
Update: only 4 left available
Please note that all exhibitors will be charged a one-time fee of USD 1340 for the ADIPEC organization mandatory marketing kit* and insurance coverage that is not included in the stand price
Square metre prices have botha a Dollar and an EURO component. These two added, form the total price per square meter. Prices are excl. of VAT.
* mandatory marketing kit: mobile app profile entry, online website entry, HTML e-mail signature & e-invitation, global meetings programme, lead retrieval & barcode scanner via mobile app, listing with profile on the website.
Points of attention
- We are not able to guarantee your participation. If you have special requests, please mark these on the application form.
- IRO endeavours to comply with all the wishes of participants. IRO may be forced to impose restrictions on the location and size of individual booths. No guarantees whatsoever can be given at this point in time.
- The registration form is binding
- The assignment of space will be announced by early June
- Limited space available
- In case of overbooking, last year’s participants will have preferent positions.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org