IRO, the Association of Dutch Suppliers in the Offshore Energy Industry, promotes the interests of its members established in the Netherlands.
Its activities include providing support in the field of representation to public authorities and potential customers, promoting export, developing new technologies and providing information facilities.
- Access to vast national and international network consisting of the IRO business community, governmental bodies, NGO’s and knowledge institutions
- Free attendance to member meetings and seminars
Trade & Export promotion
- Participation in trade missions and exhibitions (Dutch Pavilions) organized by IRO or in cooperation with third parties
- Promotion via online company profile on the IRO website
- Promotion via the Netherlands Suppliers Catalogue (hard copy & online)
Business Intelligence & Information
- Seminars and courses (oil, gas, offshore wind, offshore safety)
- Worldwide market information
- Free subscription of online version of magazine Ocean Energy Resources and digital newsletter.
- Free subscription of online version of promotional publication Offshore NL.
Young professionals are key in IRO’s mission to contribute to a future proof & sustainable industry, therefore it embraces the initiative of Young IRO: a platform where the next generation of our industry can connect, learn, get inspired and share ideas & new innovations! Young IRO organises Intelligent Events and Social Gatherings, each with its own thematic program & networking opportunity.