The Mexican Petroleum Congress (Congreso Mexicano del Petróleo, CMP) is Mexico’s most important oil and gas conference and exhibition and brings together 7,000 – 10,000 business and political leaders who are shaping the development of the country’s petroleum industry. During this event, key players in the oil and gas industries meet their peers, suppliers, clients, industry experts, policy makers and investors to discuss the evolution of the Mexican energy market.
The upcoming edition will take place from 19 to 22 June in Léon. The Dutch Energy Association (DEA) is coordinating a very well positioned 84 m2 (more than 2018!) Dutch Pavilion.
In close co-operation with DEA, IRO has secured a spot at a prime position within the Dutch Pavilion at CMP. Display of your company information at the wall panel is exclusively offered to IRO members against a special rate. IRO members can select a participation package of their preference in accordance with the pricing schedule below.
This IRO offer includes: Your company information displayed on a joint wall panel measuring in total 4.20m x 2.40m from top to floor including 1.00m x 1.00m pedestal in front of the panel.
- 1/2 wall panel, for a price of EUR 5,500
- 1/4 wall panel, for a price of EUR 2,750
- 1/8 wall panel, for a price of EUR 1,375
Design costs are included in the price.
(for an example of a typical wall panel split into sections and visual of the wall panels, see below)
All options include the following additional benefits:
- Two (2) entrance passes to the exhibition free of charge
- Networking reception at the Dutch pavilion with presence of the Dutch Ambassador
- Matchmaking activities on the Dutch pavilion
- Inclusion of your logo in DEA mailings and promotion
- Catering facilities at the Dutch pavilion, including use of the genuine Dutch “Stroopwafel Station” for you and your guests.
Points of attention:
- Subject to your selected option, company information includes: logo, company name, website, relevant picture, short profile
- Final lay-out of the panel depends on the number of participants and may be subject to changes.
Click “register” button below for your wall panel application.
For more information contact Wasilika Pupovac-Moutzouridis (IRO Exhibitions Manager), phone: 079 341 19 81.
We look forward to welcoming you at CMP!
The closing date for your application is 28 February 2019.