After another record-breaking event, RenewableUK and Scottish Renewables are pleased to announce Floating Offshore Wind will be back again on 9-10 October 2024 at the P&J Live in Aberdeen.
FOW24 is the meeting place for all the current and future players in the global floating wind industry. Providing an unrivalled opportunity to meet and network with all the key players as well as discuss the key technical challenges and solutions surrounding the industrialisation and commercialisation of floating wind.
Wind and water works intends to set up a Netherlands Lounge during FOW24 with a total floorspace of around 36sqm, in which every participant will be introduced individually. The Lounge will be conveniently located at the expo hall at booth K50-53, and can accommodate up to 12 companies. View the FOW floorplan here.
Participation in the Netherlands Lounge includes the following:
- fully equipped joint Netherlands booth with customized wind and water works branding;
- own poster desk for each participating company (max. 12 available);
- exposure of company logo & corporate photo in the Lounge and space for company brochures;
- shared TV screen for corporate video (max. 1,5 min) OR PowerPoint Presentation (max. 6 slides);
- 1 free exhibitor conference pass per participant (additional badges €350* for exhibitor only badge and €650* for conference pass);
- with conference pass access to all conference sessions, catering etc.
- hosting support on site;
- support in arranging meetings;
- hotel and flight recommendation;
- drinks & snacks in the Lounge; and
- joint promotion.
Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses. All prices are without VAT. To cover part of the fee, SME’s can apply for a RVO mission voucher with a maximum worth of 80% of the participant fee.
More information and registration
Registration will open soon. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Call for papers
RenewableUK is launching its call for papers for three of their 2024 events, including Floating Offshore Wind. Submission deadline: March 15, 2024.
For more information about topics, how to submit etc., please visit the RenewableUK website here. We can recommend you submit your paper in order to increase the visibility of your company!