Together with the Danish Energy Agency and the Danish TSO Energinet, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands is hosting a presentation and Q&A session on the Danish Energy Island in the North Sea on Teams on 8 December from 10-12 hrs.
INTRODUCTION TO THE NORTH SEA ENERGY ISLAND
Denmark has taken the first steps towards creating an energy island in the North Sea, with a target initial capacity of 3 GW, later to be expanded to 10 GW. With an ambition to strengthen our ties within energy cooperation, the Danish Energy Agency, the Danish TSO Energinet and the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands provide this introduction to the Energy Island project. Through your participation, you will get insight into the scope; the tendering and market dialogue process; ambitions for international cooperation; TSO perspectives, and future North Sea developments as well as an opportunity to ask questions directly to the project owners.
- WELCOME BY ATLE SOMMER, SENIOR POLICY OFFICER EMBASSY OF THE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS
- INTRODUCTION TO THE NORTH SEA ENERGY ISLAND BY MADS KROGH, THE ENERGY ISLANDS PROGRAMME MANAGER, HEAD OF DIVISION, THE DANISH ENERGY AGENCY
- TENDERING AND MARKET DIALOGUES BY VALDEMAR TROELSØ, INTERIM HEAD OF TENDERING FOR THE ENERGY ISLANDS PROGRAMME, THE DANISH ENERGY AGENCY
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION BY JANE GLINDVAD KRISTENSEN, HEAD OF DIVISION, CENTRE FOR UTILITIES & SUPPLY, DANISH ENERGY AGENCY
- PERSPECTIVES FROM THE TSO BY HANNE STORM EDLEFSEN, VICE PRESIDENT, ENERGY ISLANDS, ENERGINET
During the webinar you will be able to ask questions to the Danish Energy Agency or Energinet or the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Denmark, either directly during the webinar or by proxy and anonymized through the question form on the right side of this page. The question will then be asked during the Q&A session.
After the webinar, we will share the presentation along with a participant list in order to facilitate contacts between interested parties. If you accept to be included in the participant list, pleasemark the checkbox in the registration form.
To participate, please register through this link before 6 December 12.00 PM