Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference (OEEC) will take place in Amsterdam RAI on Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 October 2021. The 14th edition of OEEC will have a physical exhibition floor and content programme combined with an online event and matchmaking environment. The dates for the event were selected after an inquiry amongst our community.
For more than a decade, OEEC has been a focal point of industry knowledge, bringing together prominent speakers, innovations, commercial and networking opportunities under one roof. OEEC is about connecting the energy industry and this year’s event will enable just that.
The energy industry is changing; a long-term process with global impact. The energy transition has both technical and geopolitical implications. These play out on a practical level, for example with how to reduce CO₂ emissions or the efficient deployment of one’s fleet. As well as on a strategic level through the desired pace of the transition, or policies on innovation. OEEC addresses all these topics and levels in its conference program, company showcases and on the exhibition floor.
At OEEC, companies involved in hydrogen, natural gas, renewable marine energies, offshore wind and other sources of energy can expect opportunities for exposure, lead generation and knowledge sharing. Visitors experience the state of the industry and network with highly qualified experts and professionals. By bringing industry professionals together, Human Capital will also play a substantial part at OEEC. Navingo Career Event will take place simultaneously on the 26th and 27th of October 2021 on the exhibition floor at Amsterdam RAI.
Already, leading companies such as Neptune Energy, Damen Shipyards, Boskalis, TrustLube, Holland Shipyards, Swets Nautical Services among others, have committed to participate in OEEC 2021. The combined strength of the event’s content programme and professional matchmaking brings participants 2 packed event days with relevant visitors and a positive atmosphere. Indeed, the event is the place for companies to show that they play a leading role as a manufacturer or services and solutions provider.
More information on the event can be found here
Note: As a partner of Offshore Energy we would like to provide you with a 20% discount code.
The discount code is: IRO2021
Please follow the steps below to redeem your discount code:
- You can register via: https://registration.offshore-energy.biz/
- Choose “Event visitor” and guest type “Professional” and fill in all personal details
- In the step “Visit type” choose the option “Event access – Physical” 75,- Euro
- At the bottom of the step “Visit type” you can enter the following discount code: IRO2021
- Complete the rest of the steps and after the last step your registration is complete and you will receive a confirmation email.
Volg de onderstaande stappen om je kortingscode in te wisselen:
- Aanmelden kan via: https://registration.offshore-energy.biz/
- Kies “Event visitor” en guest type “Professional” en vul alle persoonlijke gegevens in
- Kies in de stap “Visit type” de optie voor ticket “Event access – Physical” á 75 euro
- Onderaan de stap “Visit type” kun je de volgende kortingscode invullen: IRO2021
- Voltooi de rest van de stappen en na de laatste stap is je registratie voltooid en ontvang je een bevestigingsmail.
We hope to welcome you on the 26th and 27th of October at RAI Amsterdam!