You are most welcome at the 10th edition of Offshore Industry in Amsterdam on Tuesday 21 May.
A strong line-up of (inter)national top speakers will share their vision on global growing markets, the future of gas supply and the impact of nuclear energy on future offshore energy demand. Join the conversation and celebrate this anniversary edition together with 150 offshore colleagues.
You’ll hear among others:
- Oleg Aksyutin, CEO South Stream Transport & Member of the Board of Directors, Gazprom (confirmed under conditions)
- Guido Landheer, Deputy Director-General for Foreign Economic Relations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Jan van der Tempel, CEO, Ampelmann
- Paul van Gelder, CEO, Mammoet
- René Zwanepol, Managing Director, TAQA
- Lars Banke, CEO, Maersk Decom
- Ad Louter, Managing Director, Urenco
- Gerard van Pijkeren, Director, Gasunie New Energy
- More speakers and program info: offshoreconference.eu
Reserve your place online: please click here.