ONS: Connect with the global energy community!
IRO invites you to participate in the 23rd edition of this inspiring event with the theme: TOGETHER.
Have a look at the information below and register for your stand to secure your spot at the Holland Pavilion.
For more than 40 years Offshore Northern Seas (ONS) has been a broad-based international energy event and a unique meeting place for everyone involved in the entire energy sector. Since its launch in 1974, the biennial event has been staged in Stavanger, Norway.
ONS gathers the international energy industry to network and do business. In 2018 the exhbibition attracted 1.245 exhibiting companies from 37 countries and an impressive 68,174 people visited ONS. More than 2,296 people attended 27 sessions over four days. ONS attracts high-level executives and politicians as well as specialists and young professionals from all over the world. Why? Because the ONS exhibition gives direct access to the most interesting companies in the energy industry.
ONS 2020 is not to be missed!
Participation in the Holland Pavilion
IRO offers you participation in the Holland Pavilion at this important offshore energy event. There are various options for participation:
- you can choose to obtain raw space to build your own stand
- you can acquire floor space including a standard stand design and construction
- or participate in the IRO lounge, either with a representative or by displaying your brochures
Together with your participation in the Holland Pavilion, you will be offered extended promotional and networking opportunities, such as free exposure in the Offshore Holland magazine and access to the Holland networking reception. IRO’s role as Pavilion organiser includes co-ordination and support in organisation and logistics before, during and after the show, as well as on-site assistance and provision of lounge & catering facilities throughout the show.
CLOSING DATE FOR STAND BOOKING IN THE HOLLAND PAVILION IS 28 OCTOBER 2019.
Participation packages (IRO members only)
|Floor space incl. standard design (booth size from 9 to 21 m2)||NOK 5,500,-/m2 + € 385,-/m2|
|Raw space in Holland Pavilion (booth size 21m2 minimum)||NOK 5,500,-/m2 + € 185,-/m2|
|Participation in IRO lounge including wall panel, brochures and one representative (incl. lounge facilities)||€ 3,000,-|
|Brochures in IRO booth, including 2 different types of brochures
(excluding lounge facilities)
N.B. Square metre prices have a NOK and a Euro component. These two added, form the total price per square metre. Prices are excl. VAT.
Points of attention
- We are not able to guarantee your participation. If you have special requests, please mark these on the application form.
- IRO endeavours to comply with all the wishes of participants. IRO may be forced to impose restrictions on the location and size of individual booths. No guarantees whatsoever can be given at this point in time.
- The assignment of space will be announced by the end of February 2020.
For more information, please contact Wasilika Pupovac-Moutzouridis at +31 79 3411981 or firstname.lastname@example.org