We unfortunately had to renounce our participation in OTC Brasil 2019 because we didn’t receive the minimum number of registrations. However keep an eye on the IRO calendar for Rio Oil & Gas 2020!
IRO invites you to participate in the new set up of the Holland pavilion at OTC Brasil 2019, taking place from 29-31 October 2019 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
IRO has a great new set up of the Holland Pavilion and offers you participation in the Holland Pavilion which can accommodate 6 participants who will have their own spot on the pavilion floor. Display your company information at one of the wall panels and show yourself in Brazil!
Price per wall panel is EUR 7,500 *all inclusive
*Costs include construction, design and printing of the walls as well as lounge facilities.
In short: maximum exposure with less costs!
An overview of the available wall panels.
Participation with brochures € 500,- (2 different types of brochures in the pavilion, excluding lounge facilities).
IRO’s role as Pavilion organiser includes co-ordination and support in organisation and logistics before, during and after the show, as well as on-site assistance and provision of lounge facilities throughout the show.
The Holland Pavilion is located near the head entrance of the venue.
Click “register” button on the bottom of this page for your wall panel application.
The closing date for your application is 25 June 2019.
Points of attention
- IRO endeavours to comply with all wishes of participants. However please be aware that nog guarantees whatsoever can be given at this point in time
- If you have special requests, please contact Wasilika Pupovac-Moutzouridis
- Participation is only guaranteed with a minimum of 6 participants
For more information, please contact Wasilika Pupovac-Moutzouridis at +31 79 3411981.
About OTC Brasil
Focused on “Strengthening Deepwater for the Future” the conference features a leading technical program on the environmental licensing for offshore projects, and the oil price scenarios perspectives, and what they mean for Brazil.
OTC Brasil brings together industry leaders and buyers to explore how technology, best practices, emerging trends, and proven methods are making waves in the evolving landscape of the industry. The conference features a leading technical program on the environmental licensing for offshore projects, and the oil price scenarios perspectives, and what they mean for Brazil.
OTC Brasil is organised every two years by the Brazilian Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels Institute (IBP) and will take place at SulAmerica Convention Center in Rio de Janeiro.
A few reasons why to attend:
The developments in the offshore energy sector are still heading in the right direction. We name a few:
- Petrobras anticipates growing its oil production in Brazil next year due to the start-up of five new production systems this year and three more to go in 2019! In total Petrobras will invest a total of 84.1 billion by 2023 in order to increase the country’s production of oil and gas.
- Brazil’s 15th Bidding Round was successful and had set a new record (largest total signing bonus in Brazil’s history) for Brazil’s auctions.
- Decommissioning of offshore units (mostly fixed platforms) has been increasingly gaining importance within the country’s offshore industry. Currently there are some 160 units under E&P activities, half of them are more than 25 years old.
- Identified niches and focus areas are:
– Exploration & Subsea
– Operation, Maintenance & Repair
– Newbuild & Installation
– Training (OG) / Human Resources
- After more than three years IRO returns – with the full support of our Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Brazil – to the Rio exhibition floor again! Join us and let’s put the Dutch craftsmanship and innovation back on the (Brazilian) map again!
These developments bring plenty of opportunities in the energy sector for international companies, especially for Dutch companies, who add much value in this regard. Read more about the positive developments here.
Please note that by submitting the registration form you agree with the IRO terms & conditions for event participation on behalf of your company.