IRO invites you to participate in the Holland pavilion at OTC Brasil 2019, taking place from 29-31 October 2019 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Focused on “Strengthening Deepwater for the Future” the conference features a leading technical program on the environmental licensing for offshore projects, and the oil price scenarios perspectives, and what they mean for Brazil.
OTC Brasil brings together industry leaders and buyers to explore how technology, best practices, emerging trends, and proven methods are making waves in the evolving landscape of the industry. The conference features a leading technical program on the environmental licensing for offshore projects, and the oil price scenarios perspectives, and what they mean for Brazil.
OTC Brasil is organised every two years by the Brazilian Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels Institute (IBP) and will take place at SulAmerica Convention Center in Rio de Janeiro.
A few reasons why to attend:
The developments in the offshore energy sector are still heading in the right direction. We name a few:
- Petrobras anticipates growing its oil production in Brazil next year due to the start-up of five new production systems this year and three more to go in 2019! In total Petrobras will invest a total of 84.1 billion by 2023 in order to increase the country’s production of oil and gas.
- Brazil’s 15th Bidding Round was successful and had set a new record (largest total signing bonus in Brazil’s history) for Brazil’s auctions.
- Decommissioning of offshore units (mostly fixed platforms) has been increasingly gaining importance within the country’s offshore industry. Currently there are some 160 units under E&P activities, half of them are more than 25 years old.
- Identified niches and focus areas are:
– Exploration & Subsea
– Operation, Maintenance & Repair
– Newbuild & Installation
– Training (OG) / Human Resources
- After more than three years IRO returns – with the full support of our Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Brazil – to the Rio exhibition floor again! Join us and let’s put the Dutch craftsmanship and innovation back on the (Brazilian) map again!
These developments bring plenty of opportunities in the energy sector for international companies, especially for Dutch companies, who add much value in this regard. Read more about the positive developments here.
Registration and stand booking
IRO offers you participation in the Holland Pavilion through standard stand design & construction and participation in the IRO lounge, either with a representative or by displaying your brochures. Together with your participation in the Holland Pavilion, you will be also offered access to the Holland networking reception.
IRO’s role as Pavilion organiser includes co-ordination and support in organisation and logistics before, during and after the show, as well as on-site assistance and provision of lounge & catering facilities throughout the show.
Due the dimensions of the pavilion’s floor space, only a minimum of 10m2 (instead of 9m2) for standard stand is possible. Also, most stands will be corner stands, which is an additional advantage. See example of possible layout Holland Pavilion.
The Holland Pavilion is located near the head entrance of the venue.
|Participation packages in OTC Brasil 2019 Holland Pavilion||Rates|
|IRO MEMBERS: Floor space including standard stand design
(booth size from 10 to 20 m²)
|USD835/m² + €380/m²|
|Participation in IRO lounge including wall panel, brochures and one representative
(including lounge facilities)
|Brochures in IRO booth, including 2 different types of brochures||€ 500|
N.B. Square metre prices have a dollar and an euro component. These two added, form the total price per square metre. Prices are excl. VAT.
Points of attention
We are not able to guarantee your participation. If you have special requests, please mark these on the application form. IRO endeavours to comply with all the wishes of participants. IRO may be forced to impose restrictions on the location and size of individual booths. No guarantees whatsoever can be given at this point in time.
For more information, please contact Wasilika Pupovac-Moutzouridis at +31 79 3411981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that by submitting the application form you agree with the IRO terms & conditions for event participation on behalf of your company. If you only want to make an enquiry for available space please send an email.