Due to very low interest for Shallow & Deepwater Expo we unfortunately had to renounce our participation.
The second edition of Shallow and Deepwater Expo, taking place on 24-26 March 2020 in Ciudad del Carmen, is an offshore oil and gas exhibition and conference focused on knowledge and informatin sharing in the exploration, extraction and production of hydrocarbons in the Gulf of Mexico. This event brings together over 250 national and international companies active in the Mexican petroleum industry.
At the upcoming edition of this high-profile conference and exhibition, HHM Energy & Maritime is coordinating a Dutch Pavilion of 18 m2 at a prime location. By joining forces, participating
Dutch companies are given the opportunity to maximize the impact of their presence, while benefiting from our local market knowledge to facilitate processes and minimize costs.
In close co-operation with Holland House Mexico, IRO has secured a spot at a prime position within the Dutch pavilion at Shallow and Deepwater Expo. Display of your company information at the wall panel is offered to IRO members. The wall measures 135 x 210m and can display 5 participants.
Costs per spot: EUR 650,–
Design costs are included in the price.
Visual of IRO wall panel 4
Furthermore the following additional benefits are also included:
- Two entrance passes to the exhibition free of charge
- 3-hour networking reception at the Dutch Pavilion (flyers with your company logo are distributed at the expo)
- Inclusion of your logo in Holland House Mexico mailings and promotion
- Heineken bar for you and your guests
Join us and display your company information at the IRO wall panel and show yourself in Mexico!
Points of attention:
- Company information includes: logo, company name, website, relevant picture, short profile
- Final lay-out of the panel depends on the number of participants and may be subject to changes.
- Participation is only guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants
Enquiries or registration for participation in Shallow and Deepwater Expo, please contact
Wasilika Pupovac-Moutzouridis (IRO Exhibitions Manager), phone: 079 341 19 81.