IRO course especially for non-technical employees or beginners in the oil and gas industry
- What exactly is oil and gas?
- How can you find oil and gas?
- How do you produce oil and gas?
- Which technologies are involved?
- How is the oil & gas and offshore industry organized, etc.
- Active participation in the 'Offshore Experience' in the Maritiem Museum
- The course as well as the syllabus is in understandable, clear language
- The syllabus can serve as a future refererence book
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation
Costs 1-day course:
€ 450,- excl. VAT per participant
The course fees include teaching materials and lunch.
3011 EA Rotterdam
Click here for route
In English is on request. Please do not hesitate to ask, we will do our best to accommodate you.
Available courses dates 2018 (please click):
Wednesday 13 June 2018
Wednesday 12 September 2018
Wednesday 14 November 2018
For more information please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact Barbara van Buchem (T: 079-3411981).