ALP is the world-wide specialist in the field of World-wide Ocean Towing, Offshore positioning, anchor handling and mooring of floating platforms, Heavy Transport, and Salvage operations.
We serve our worldwide clients with best-in-class equipment and provide services in various fields.
In a market where environmental and financial exposure during a necessary transport is increasing, we identify a need for new types and more advanced offshore vessels. ALP has a fleet of 8 DPII vessels at its disposal, ranging from 208 to 312 mt bollard pull.
ALP is leading the industry. We invested in modern high-horsepower DP II towing vessels, meeting our client’s present and future needs. Our equipment offers:
- Stronger and larger towing vessels to match and enable increase in size of FPSO’s, FLNG’s and similar floating installations.
- Independency for working in remote areas.
- Lower overall costs by eliminating the need for additional (installation, heading control, anchor handling) vessels.
- Higher transit speeds and lower fuel consumption.
- Utmost safety, achieved by redundancy, sea behavior characteristics, vessel’s quality of officers and crew, equipment and outfitting.
- Fully independent main engines with auxiliaries. Dual role capacity for towing and anchor handling operations, offering considerable project savings.
All commercial and ship-management duties are performed from ALP’s Rotterdam Head-Quarters. Maintaining all management tasks internal ensures that the fleet is maintained according to the highest industry standards. It is furthermore ensuring that our clients and colleagues offshore and abroad are supported by a team of people that master the industry specific commercial, technical and operational skills required to operate in this highly specialized market.