PARTNER FOR ALL YOUR OFFSHORE & HEAVY LIFTS NEEDS
Looking for a specialist that can handle your non-standard products? Broekman Logistics has a state of the art terminal that facilitates the handling, assembly, storage, and other value added activities for your complex and overweight cargo.
The operational terminal activities related to handling cargo like generators, turbines and oil rig parts are probably the most challenging and complex task in logistics. That is because offshore and heavy lift items do not come in standard sizes. Most of them cannot be separated and many are too large to fit into standard containers. Which is why our customers – primarily in offshore, energy and mining sectors – appreciate our flexibility in fulfilling their specialised needs.
OFFSHORE & HEAVY LIFT SERVICES
Our offshore & heavy lift services include:
• Handling almost all types of breakbulk, heavy lift and out of gauge cargo.
• Indoor storing and assembling, modifying and lashing your cargo.
• Warehousing (20,000 m² indoor and 40,000 m² outdoor).
• Mobilising and demobilising vessels.
• Lifting possibilities with overhead cranes up to 700 tonnes and a floating crane with 1800 tonnes lifting capacity.