DCN Diving, established in 1957 (as Vriens Diving), has over 60 years-experience in subsea operations. It is a family owned company with its head office based in the Netherlands Bergen op Zoom and supporting subsidiaries and branch offices in Belgium, Germany, UAE and Singapore.
DCN Diving operates as a world-wide subsea service contractor and is an IMCA member for Surface supplied diving, Saturation diving and ROV operations. DCN Diving is specialized in:
- Hyperbaric welding and hyperbaric testing using specialized in-house experience and equipment including its Hyperbaric Test Facility in Bergen op Zoom
- Creating dry space underwater with the use of habitats, cofferdams, bulkheads and more
- Subsea rehabilitation of hydropower dams
- Underwater concreting and other civil works
- Pipelines installation dive support
- Subsea support in the renewable energy sector
- Vessel Inspection and Maintenance
- Offshore subsea Inspection Repair and Maintenance (IRM)
DCN is certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS18001, SCC** and FPAL and has various certificates (ABS, Lloyds, KR, Bureau Veritas, Rina) for In-water Survey and has class certificates for its Surface Supplied and Saturation Diving systems.