International SOS (www.internationalsos.com) is the world’s leading medical & security services company operating from over 700 sites in 70 countries with 10,000 employees, led by 1,100 physicians and 200 security specialists. Our global services include medical and risk planning, preventative programs, in-country expertise and emergency response for travelers, expatriates and their dependents of over 70 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
International SOS has been managing remote site risk for more than 20 years and helps to minimise the risks associated with operating in a remote environment by:
• assessing and managing medical and security risks
• meeting local and international health and safety standards
• ensure business continuity
• make a positive contribution to the communities in which you operate
• manage on-site medical staffing
• co-ordinate off-site medical evacuation