INTRAMAR was found in 1994 as an independence insurance broker. The majority of the Client portfolio consists of companies working in the (offshore) energy industry.
Insurance covers from both the domestic and international insurance markets can be arranged for contractors and suppliers in the oil- and gas industry and the offshore renewables industry. Employing all kinds of nationalities, owning/using all types of vessels and transporting expensive tools and equipment all over the globe, a worldwide clientele is serviced by our expert team.
With the support of the international insurance markets, we were able to develop a range of insurance covers and services aimed at international business.
Including but not limited to:
- Public, Products, Employer’s, Professional Liability insurance
- Personnel insurance schemes: accident, travel, health, kidnap & ransom, etc.
- Hull and Machinerey, P&I, Charterer’s Liability
- Construction / Erection All Risks (CAR/EAR) insurance
- Weather Downtime Protection
A brief summary of our Clients’ profiles:
- Employment agencies/contractors
- Engineering companies
- Service companies
- Shipping owners
- Training Centres