Mammoet is the world‘s leading tailor-made heavy lifting and multimodal transport solutions specialist. Our core business is the transport, shipping, installation (including horizontal and vertical positioning) and removal of heavy or large objects, to and from any location, onshore and offshore. Mammoet’s activities are focused on the petrochemical industry, civil engineering projects, the power generation sector, offshore and marine projects. Our engineering skills, experience, thousands of highly skilled professionals and a vast fleet of state-of-the-art equipment, combined with high quality and safety standards, have made Mammoet a market leader, setting trends and records around the world.
Mammoet’s core activities
- Turnkey lifting and transport operations;
- Factory-to-foundation heavy lifting and multimodal transport projects;
- Maintenance lifting services and plant turnarounds;
- Salvage and wreck removal of ships and offshore installations;
- Mobile crane rental;
- Trading in new and used equipment worldwide.