The port of Rotterdam provides off-the-scale opportunities for the offshore industry on Maasvlakte 2 and beyond. Projects of any size can be processed in the port of Rotterdam and possibilities will only expand over the coming years.
The maritime cluster, 24/7 accessibility, excellent facilities and sufficient space for development make the port the premier offshore hub of Europe for offshore wind, decommissioning and Oil & Gas. The port offers:
- Sheltered berths with depths of up to 26 metres
- Sufficient space for offshore development, on land as well as on water
- Broad offer of repair and maintenance facilities
- Vibrant innovation climate and support
- Excellent maritime service providers