Last Tuesday we had a fruitful IRO session on doing business with Russia.
There are sanctions for doing business with Russia, but what is allowed and what is not allowed under those sanctions? Where are the opportunities and threats for the offshore sector in Russia?
The speakers mentioned below shared their expertise with the audience.
Speakers and presentations
- Han Tiebout, Business Development Director GustoMSC:
> An offshore engineering companys experience entering the Russian market
- Oleg Pegushin, Business Development Director Kliver Yard Kaliningrad:
> An insider’s view on the Russian offshore market
- Jeroen Ketting, Lighthouse Management Solutions
> Russian offshore and renewables – Too big to fail and big enough to succeed!
- Tim Hesselink, Partner Kneppelhout Korthals Lawyers:
> Economic sanctions against Russia
- Robert Harsanyi, Senior Export Credit Specialist Atradius:
> How your proposition to Russian clients with currency revenues can be enhanced by ECA covered financing through a reduction of financing costs