On December 8, SDC Verifier will be hosting a webinar devoted to Structural design verification of offshore structures according to DNV rules.
The DNV Offshore, Maritime, Oil and Gas rules and regulations are used by thousands of companies worldwide. SDC Verifier implements different DNV standards for offshore structures and ships, such as:
- Buckling Strength Analysis (DNV CN30, July 1995)
- Buckling Strength of Plated Structures (DNV RP-C201, October 2010)
- Design of Offshore Steel Structures, General (LRFD Method), (DNV OS-C101, April 2011)
- Structural Design of Offshore Units (WSD Method), (DNV OS-C201, April 2011)
- Fatigue Design of Offshore Steel Structures, (DNV RP-C203, April 2016)
As usually, we do two sessions of the webinar for attendees’ convenience. To join the webinar at 9:00 AM UTC+2 (Amsterdam) (12:30 Delhi, Mumbai, 15:00 Beijing, 16:00 Seoul, Tokyo), please register by this link: https://sdcverifier.my.webex.com/weblink/register/r3e30be1bc260676d00c26d07e6289fbc
And to join at 4:00 PM UTC+2 (Amsterdam) (09:00 AM Houston, 11:00 AM Rio de Janeiro), please register by this link: https://sdcverifier.my.webex.com/weblink/register/r433290654557c3dc9986e55adf7cbccb
SDC Verifier’s COO Oleg Ishchuk will share how to implement different structural checks for offshore structures according to DNV rules in SDC Verifier.
About SDC Verifier
SDC Verifier is an advanced structural standard verification software that works on Ansys, Femap, and Simcenter 3D. SDC Verifier is a perfect solution to automate all possible routine work, speed up the verification of engineering projects significantly, and easily create an advanced engineering report.