The opening of the Mexican oil and gas industry has placed the country in the international spotlight, are you ready to capitalize on the opportunities in this exciting market?
To give you the inside perspective on the development of the Mexican oil and gas industry, the Dutch Energy Association (DEA), together with the Embassy of The Netherlands in Mexico, the Ministry of Energy of Mexico (SENER) and IRO, will organize a trade mission to Mexico City 24-26 September 2018.
Trade mission participants also have the opportunity to visit the Mexican Petroleum Congress (CMP) in Acapulco, where the Dutch Energy Association is hosting a Dutch Pavilion 26-29 September 2018.
The preliminary program includes:
- Saturday 22 September: arrival in Mexico
- Sunday 23 September, Mexico City: networking Golf Day
- Monday 24 September, Mexico City: meetings with Ministry of Energy, Regulatory Bodies and Networking
- Tuesday 25 September, Mexico City: seminar with New Operators, Dutch Success Stories and Matchmaking
- Wednesday 26 September, Mexico City: Round Table Breakfast
- 26-29 September, Acapulco: Mexican Petroleum Congress 2018 (CMP)
- Thursday 27 September, Acapulco: Official Opening and Networking Cocktail Dutch Pavilion
- Sunday 30 September: return to The Netherlands
So far there is serious interest for this mission from Baker McKenzie, Bayards, Damen, Dentons, Emar Offshore, Fugro, Hint Global, Seaway Heavy Lifting, SPT Offshore, Van Oord and Twister.
Negotiations are ongoing for an attractive flight deal – AMS-MEX-Acapulco – and for accommodation. Full details will follow.
If you are seriously interested in joining this mission, please fill out this form: Energy Trade Mission Mexico 2018.
There are still a few spaces left in the pavilion! For more information, please click here.
For any questions you can always contact Thomas Berbée: firstname.lastname@example.org