The opening of the Mexican oil and gas industry has placed the country in the international spotlight, are you ready to capitalize on the opportunities in this exciting market?
To give you the inside perspective on the development of the Mexican oil and gas industry, the Dutch Energy Association (DEA), together with the Embassy of The Netherlands in Mexico, the Ministry of Energy of Mexico (SENER) and IRO, will organise a trade mission to Mexico City 24-26 September 2018.
Trade mission participants also have the opportunity to visit the Mexican Petroleum Congress (CMP) in Acapulco, where the Dutch Energy Association is hosting a Dutch Pavilion 26-29 September 2018.
- Saturday 22 September: Arrival in Mexico
- Sunday 23 September, Mexico City: Networking Golf Day
- Monday 24 September, Mexico City: Meetings with Ministry of Energy, Regulatory Bodies and Networking
- Tuesday 25 September, Mexico City: Seminar with New Operators, Dutch Success Stories and Matchmaking
- Wednesday 26 September, Mexico City: Round Table Breakfast
- 26-29 September, Acapulco: Mexican Petroleum Congress 2018 (CMP)
- Thursday 27 September, Acapulco: Official Opening and Networking Cocktail Dutch Pavilion
- Sunday 30 September: Return to The Netherlands
Participation fee is €1,700 + 16%VAT per participant: incl. hotel, breakfast, lunches, dinners, local transport and receptions.
- Invitation to the Energy Trade Mission to Mexico City and Acapulco: please click here
- Registration form for this mission: please click here
Contactperson for this mission:
Commercial Coordinator Dutch Energy Association
T +52 55 5255 0077
M +52 1 55 7672 9345