Are we still dependent on fossil fuels or do we have alternatives in sufficient supply?
Changing politics, emphasized by the war in Ukraine are making choices for new forms of energy even more urgent.
However, reality is that we are still reliant on fossil sources for an extended period of time.
For professionals in the energy world this is the most exciting time, as we need to make game-changing decisions.
Do you want to know more about the challenges and possible solutions, join this course.
- The background of exploration, production and distribution of oil and gas
- A broad overview of the global playing field of oil & gas and its actors
- The ever-growing global need for energy, and the way to satisfy it with old and new forms of energy
- How does the current and future offshore energy landscape looks like around the North Sea
- The energy transition, possible offshore solutions, e.g. offshore wind and wave energy
Part of the course is an active participation in the Offshore Experience in the Maritiem Museum.
In the Offshore Experience you will go on a challenging search for energy from oil, gas and wind. You can experience what it is like at sea and at a depth of three kilometers underwater, where you can see for yourself how offshore employees manage to do their spectacular jobs on the open sea.
This course has been developed especially for non-technical employees or starters in the energy world, more particular the offshore industry. It is given in understandable, clear language.
The participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Apply for participation with the form below.
For more information please send an email to email@example.com or contact Barbara van Buchem