NWEA, in cooperation with IRO, is pleased to offer you an exclusive opportunity to join the Dutch Village at the WindEurope Conference & Exhibition 2017, taking place from 28-30 November 2017 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Deadline for booking is 1 September 2017!
Join the Dutch Village!
Our Dutch wind industry has traditionally been at the forefront of impressive achievements in the wind sector during the past few decades. With promising outlooks and a magnitude of new projects in the pipeline, strong positioning and branding of our Dutch expertise in the wind industry is vital. As hosting country of the annual WindEurope event we are offered excellent opportunities to highlight the distinctive proposition and track record of the Dutch supply chain. Through the Dutch Village NWEA offers a unique opportunity to member and non-member companies to increase their exposure and gain optimum return on investment during the event.
Why Dutch Village?
Joining the Dutch Village at WindEurope 2017 brings the following benefits to exhibitors:
- Excellent position in Hall 2 along the routes to the conference rooms and the lunch area, with signage and pre-set walking routes (with orange carpeting) to the Dutch Village across the entire venue (see the Dutch village floorplan here).
- Enhanced stand design and construction with strong and attractive Holland branding.
- Access to national and international networking and export promotion opportunities amongst the international delegate base (such as a CEO-dinner) through the NWEA network, in co-operation with supporting organisations such as TKI Wind op Zee, Holland Home of Wind Energy, RVO, IRO and others.
- Free branding, advertisement and promotional opportunities before and during the exhibition with large distribution amongst the NWEA and WindEurope networks.
- Potential co-operation and funding through governmental institutions for enhanced exposure of the Dutch supply chain and exhibitors in the Dutch Village.
- Joint Dutch Village lounge with facilities to network, entertain your relations, host product launching sessions and meeting point for international delegations. All supported by professional staff members to assist you before and during the event.
Participating in the Dutch Village means that you will be part of this unique joint initiative to raise and reinforce the profile of your company and our Dutch supply chain across national and international stakeholders at WindEurope Conference & Exhibition and beyond. Don’t miss this unique chance and book your space in the Dutch Village today!
Confirmed & potential exhibitors in the Dutch Village to date include: NWEA, IRO, RVO, Wind Minds (Pondera), Seaway Heavy Lifting, Ventolines, and others.
Please note that the closing date to book your stand at Dutch Village has been extended to 1 September (originally 28 June 2017)
Participation packages and NWEA/IRO support
NWEA offers you participation in the Dutch Village with various options: you can choose to book floor space to build your own stand, you can acquire floor space including standard stand design & construction, or you may participate in the joint Dutch Village lounge, either with a representative or by displaying your brochures.
NWEA co-operates with IRO to organize the Dutch Village at the WindEurope Conference & Exhibition 2017. The NWEA/IRO role includes co-ordination and support with regard to organization and logistics before, during and after the event, as well as on-site assistance and provision of lounge & catering facilities throughout the event. Moreover, NWEA and IRO will intensively work towards achieving optimum promotional and media exposure, networking and additional promotional activities for their exhibitors by using their networks as well as the networks of associated organizations.
Dutch Village Pricing schedule
- WindEurope members are eligible for a 30% discount on the above prices. (See https://windeurope.org/confex2017/)
- Stand booking and final locations are subject to the finalization of the Dutch Village floorplan in July 2017. NWEA endeavours to comply with all the wishes of participants, but may be forced to impose restrictions on the location and size of individual stands. No guarantees whatsoever can be given at this point in time.
- NWEA Terms & Conditions are applicable
ContactIf you are interested to join the Dutch Village, or if you require additional information about stand space or sponsorship opportunities, please contact NWEA or IRO via email@example.com and let us know how we can be of assistance!
- Contact NWEA: Erik van Diest/Marije Arah, 030 231 6977
- Contact IRO: Daniëlle Veldman, 079- 341 19 81
About the WindEurope Conference & Exhibition 2017
The Wind Europe Conference & Exhibition is the largest global onshore & offshore expo and international trade fair for the wind industry that presents the entire value chain in the onshore and offshore sectors. The event attracts wind energy professionals from across Europe and beyond from manufacturers, developers, operations and maintenance, and logistics and installation. Taking place at RAI exhibition center in Amsterdam, WindEurope 2017 will feature a wide array of global players in onshore & offshore wind, both at the exhibition as well as during the conference entailing 35 sessions on 8 different topics in co-operation with the European Academy of Wind Energy (EAWE).https://windeurope.org/confex2017/