We kindly invite you to attend the upcoming Information & Networking Meeting regarding “US Offshore Wind Strategy”, that will take place on Wednesday 16 May in the Maritiem Museum in Rotterdam.
- Opening remarks by Dolph Hogewoning, Consul General of the Netherlands in New York
- US Regulatory and Policy Framework (i.e. policy and political perspective) – Matthew C. Bernstein, Partner, DLA Piper LLP (US)
- The Business of Offshore Wind in the US – Chris van Beek, President Deepwater Wind, LLC
- Construction of the Block Island Wind Farm – Albert Ploeg, Construction Manager Offshore Wind
- Communications and Upcoming events (HHWE / NWEA/ IRO)
- Reactions and Discussion
Location & time