The second largest OPEC producer, Iran sits atop 11 percent of oil and 18 percent of gas reserves in the world. Every year, the country hosts an international Oil Show in different oil, gas, refining and petrochemical sectors. It is among the most significant oil and gas events in the world in terms of the number of participants and its diversity. The presence of famous foreign companies as well as domestic producers and industrialists provide a good chance for mutual cooperation in view of signature of contracts.
Dutch Energy Solutions (DES), an initiative of the Associations FME and IRO and the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, in close co-operation with the Dutch Embassy in Tehran, once again offers interested companies the possibility to participate in the Iran Oil Show, taking place in Tehran, Iran, from 6-9 May 2017. Participation in the Holland Pavilion, with a floor space of 192 m2 (twice as big as the 2016 edition), includes a 6m2 or 9m2 stand and the use of the joint Holland lounge as well as several networking and promotional possibilities during the show.
Facts & Figures
- Over 100,000 trade visitors from some 40 countries/regions are expected to attend the show.
- Some 2000 participating companies from 35 nations are expected to be there.
- Country Group Pavilions from Germany, France, China, Republic of Korea, Italy, Russia, Turkey etc. are expected.
- Top prominent officials from Ministry of Petroleum, NIOC, NIGC, NIPC and NIORDC will also be at the exhibition to meet and mingle.
- Organized by NIOC, the country’s market leader in Oil & Gas Industry.
If you are interested to participate, read more about the stand packages and register with FME here (in Dutch).
For additional information or queries, please contact Daniëlle Veldman at IRO, 079-341 19 81 or Judith van Akkeren at FME, 079- 353 11 96.