The 9th edition of Maritime Industry will take place on Tuesday 24 April in Rotterdam.
This year with an exclusive guided-tour at world-class super yacht builder Oceanco.
A strong line-up of international directors will share their vision on the future in the afternoon. This will give you an up-to-date overview of new maritime concepts, the impact of digitization and the future of the maritime sector.
Some of the interesting top speakers include:
- Pieter van Oord, CEO Van Oord
- Oskar Levander, Vice President Innovation Rolls Royce
- Andrea Morgante, Director Digital Marine Solutions Wärtsilä
- Dirk de Jong, Director Research and Innovation Oceanco
- Sjaak Klap, Vice President Business Development Spliethoff
- Torgeir Sterri, Vice President West Europe DNV GL
- Edwin van Leeuwen, Managing Director Ulstein Design & Solutions
- Patrick van Eerten, Director Newbuilding Royal Boskalis Westminster
- Peter van Terwisga, Director Group’s Research Damen
Reserve your place online.