The 2nd edition of the Offshore Day will take place on Tuesday 20 November in Rotterdam. We are proud to announce that the program is full with leading directors and policy makers.
A strong line-up of European CEOs will share their vision on the future of offshore energy. This will give you an up-to-date overview of offshore wind developments, new technologies and the synergy of offshore energy.
You’ll hear keynotes from:
• Gunnar Groebler, CEO Wind, Vattenfall
• Jean Cahuzac, CEO, Subsea7
• Richard de Caux, Head Refining Economics, BP
• Hans Winters, CEO, Siemens
• Manon van Beek, CEO, TenneT Holding
• Theo Bruijninckx, CEO, Huisman Equipment
• Miquel De Schaetzen, CEO Offshore Wind, Eneco Belgium
• Jan Willem van Hoogstraten, CEO, EBN
• Jasper Vis, Country Manager Netherlands, Ørsted
• André van der Stap, Principle Technical Expert Offshore Structures, Shell
• More speakers from Boskalis, Huisman, SBM Offshore& Circular Energy: www.offshore-day.com
Members of IRO have the opportunity to join the conference with a discount. If you sign up before Friday 19 october, you will receive 100 euro discount. Reserve your place online with the promotional code: IROOFD100.
We hope to meet you too on Tuesday 20 November at LantarenVenster Rotterdam!