The Mexican Petroleum Congress (or Congreso Mexicano del Petróleo, CMP) is Mexico’s most important oil and gas conference and exhibition and every year brings together 7,000-10,000 business and political leaders who are shaping the development of the country’s petroleum industry. The upcoming edition will take place on June 7-10 in Puebla, and the Dutch Energy Association is coordinating a very well positioned 90m2 Dutch Pavilion.
By joining forces, Dutch companies are given the opportunity to maximize the impact of their participation by benefitting from our local market knowledge to facilitate logistics and communication in order to minimize costs and maximize value. More information on the Dutch pavilion can be found here
In close co-operation with the Dutch Energy Association (DEA), IRO has secured two spots at a prime position (on both sides of the “Stroopwafel Station”) within the Dutch pavilion at CMP. Display of your company information at one of the two wall panels is exclusively offered to IRO members against a discounted rate. IRO members can select a participation package of their preference in accordance with the pricing schedule below.
This Special IRO offer includes: Your company information displayed on a joint wall panel measuring 4 x 2m (h x w) from top to floor (nett space approx 3 x 1.2m, final dimensions to be confirmed), with various options as follows:
- 1/2 wall panel, for a price of EUR 2,500
- 1/4 wall panel, for a price of EUR 1,250
- 1/8 wall panel, for a price of EUR 625
(for an example of a typical wall panel split into sections, see below)
All options include the following additional benefits:
- Three (3) entrance passes to the exhibition free of charge
- Cocktail reception at the Dutch pavilion with presence of the Dutch Ambassador
- Matchmaking activities on the Dutch pavilion
- Inclusion of your logo in DEA mailings and promotion
- Catering facilities at the Dutch pavilion, including use of the genuine Dutch “Stroopwafel Station” for you and your guests.
- Subject to your selected option, company information includes: logo, company name, website, relevant picture, short profile
- Design costs for the wall panels are included in the price.
- Final lay-out of the panels depends on the number of participants and may be subject to changes.
Enquiries or registration for participation in CMP is also possible by contacting Danielle Veldman (IRO Exhibitions Manager), phone: 079 341 19 81.
We look forward to welcoming you at CMP!
Example of a typical wall panel split into sections
NB: PLEASE IGNORE THE BELOW SYSTEM-GENERATED SENTENCE “REGISTRATION IS CLOSED”! Registration is still open for interested parties by contacting the IRO staff mentioned above!