Selmers is a manufacturer of pipe blasting and coating systems and pipe handling equipment, specialized in solutions for anticorrosion coating of line pipes, protection of pipe joints and the relevant transport of pipes. Offshore and onshore.
Selmers has all required disciplines in-house and offers full project support through the stations design, engineering, manufacturing up to installation and commissioning.
Selmers’ flexible standardization program offers custom made products of high quality at competitive delivery times and price levels. Post project support is available through the after sales and service department.
The production program of Selmers comprises a.o.:
Stationary & mobile coating plants for line pipe:
- Multi-layer FBE, epoxy, PU and polyurea coating plants
- Internal lining plants for FBE and liquid coatings
- Concrete coating plants
- Multi layer insulation coating plants
- Internal & external blasting lines
Pipe handling / jointing equipment:
- Spool base and multi-jointing fabrication lines
- Deck equipment on PLV’s
- Line-up modules
- Pipe elevators
- Pipe in pipe (PIP) equipment
- Marine infill equipment
- Field Joint blasters
- FBE, multi-layer coat Joint equipment
- Pipeline rehabilitation equipment
- Flame spray coating equipment
Bart Appelman, Managing Director
Jan Peter Biersteker, Manager Sales