On Tuesday 6 December Aramco Europe and IRO welcomed more than 50 (IRO) companies active in the sustainability and renewables fields as well as contractors and service providers at the DOB-Academy.
The event went beyond conventional fossil fuel energy to include non-metallic and industrial 4.0, as well as sustainability/renewable energy sources.
In the morning there were short presentations by Aramco and a case study: an example of successful localization in Saudi Arabia by J de Jonge Group.
After the (networking) lunch all the participants could have 0ne-to-one meetings with the people from Aramco.
Subjects they could choose from:
- Aramco opportunities for Dutch suppliers
- Sourcing Opportunities & Manufacturer Approval Process
- Projects Shaping Our Tomorrow – Project Management General bid slate
- In-Kingdom Total Value Add (IKTVA) Program in Motion
- Training and Development Support in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Industrial Development Fund (SIDF)
- Saudi Authority for Industrial Cities (MODON)
This format of one-to-one meetings was really fruitful!
Please find attached the links for all inquiries to become a qualified supplier and / or to know more about the opportunities of the “in-Kingdom Total Value Add Program” please visit:
- Concerning IKTVA / LOCALIZATION : https://iktva.sa/
And for any clarifications/interest please contact Aramco Europe iktva team: IKTVA@aramcooverseas.com
- Concerning MATERIAL SOURCING : https://europe.aramco.com/en/partnering-with-us/suppliers/become-a-supplier
And for any clarifications/interest please contact Aramco Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
IRO will organize an Energy trade visit to Saudi Arabia from Sunday 29 January to Thursday 2 February 2023.
For more information about this trade visit, please click here.
Photos of this event:
Please click here.