Dear IRO member,
We have the pleasure to invite you for an Energy trade visit to Saudi Arabia from Sunday 29 January to Thursday 2 February 2023.
This Energy Transition mission is initiated by IRO and targets companies and knowledge institutes focusing on renewable energy, including hydrogen, and innovations in energy efficiency.
This mission is relevant for:
Companies in renewable energy, hydrogen and energy efficiency.
- Arrival of the delegation in Riyadh on Sunday 29 January 2023
- Start program on Monday 30 January 2023 and ends Thursday 2 February 2023
- The visit will be to Riyadh and Dhahran
- Includes networking receptions in Riyadh and Dammam
- The mission will meet with Ministry of Energy on the highest possible level, research institutes such as KAPSARC, also Red Sea Islands, Aramco executives and King Salman Energy Park (SPARK)
- B2B meetings with companies in renewable energy and energy efficiency
In addition, the Netherlands Embassy in Riyadh is looking into the possibility of facilitating a pavilion during the IKTVA conference, that focuses on Dutch expertise and knowledge in renewables including hydrogen.
The final program will be shared at a later stage.
Costs for participation:
€ 350,- (ex. VAT) per participant, excluding your own travel and accommodation expenses.
Join this mission?
Please let us know before Monday 19 December if you would like to join this mission
by sending an e-mail to Barbara van Buchem (email@example.com).
Depending on the interest we will decide whether we organize this mission.