Join the Wind & Water Works Netherlands Pavilion at Global Offshore Wind
After a very succesful 2022 event in Manchester, Global Offshore Wind (GOW) will take place in Londen on 14-15 June.
GOW is a very interesting high quality conference and exhibition, attended by over 4000 offshore wind professionals and 170 exhibitors from 40+ countries. A compact show with big names on the floor, see the floorplan with the Netherlands Pavilion in a great location.
What: Global Offshore Wind exhibition and conference, organized by Renewable UK
When: 14-15 June 2023
Where: London ExCeL, London, UK
With our 72m2 sized pavilion, we are right in the middle of the action, but space is limited!
So book your stand before 28 February to secure a spot!
In the pavilion we offer two types of participation packages:
3×3 m standard stand ‘ready to go’
€ 9700,- sold out
- Walls of 2.5m height
- Full-colour printed fabric seamless wall branding
- 2 x spotlights and their required power
- 1 x electric socket for laptops, etc
- Grey carpet
- 1 standard table and 2 standard chairs
- All required project management, branding, installation & dismantling
- 2 exhibitor passes
- maximum 2 companies under the same owning company sharing
Wall panel in the lounge
€ 3900,- only 6 available Update: only 1 available!
- Full graphic ca 1 to 1.5m widt x 2.5m height
- 1 exhibitor pass
- for 1 company only
For more information please contact Jeroen Tresfon firstname.lastname@example.org